Gyro Flyer RC Helicopter
Yes, we realise most R/C helicopters are not that easy to fly. Here at even the most accomplished pilots have come a cropper, smashing headfirst into our Airwolf shrine, lopping off the boss’s top
R700.00 SRP, Incl. VAT
Yes, we realise most R/C helicopters are not that easy to fly. Here at even the most accomplished pilots have come a cropper, smashing headfirst into our Airwolf shrine, lopping off the boss’s top hat and plummeting into piles of discarded choppers that have been stamped upon in fits of frustration.
But all that is about to change thanks to the ridiculously easy-to-fly Gyro Flyer. Unlike flimsy polystyrene rivals, this revolutionary 3-channel R/C chopper boasts a sturdy metal body and advanced gyroscope, giving it staggering in-flight stability. It’s unlike anything else in the skies. Even a complete novice will be buzzing around with the greatest of ease after just a few minutes. Forget all that wild lurching, this is ultra steady and super manoeuvrable straight out the box.
|The advanced gyroscope gives it staggering stability||3 channel control||Move it forwards/backwards/up/down with ease!|
The Gyro Flyer is also the first R/C whirlybird capable of landing wherever you fancy. Yeah, yeah, we know some of you veteran heli-pervs can already pull off pinpoint manoeuvres. But with this baby you can land on the bloke opposite’s mousemat without knocking tea all over his iPhone. Unless you want to. Don’t you just love being in control?
Speaking of which, the Gyro Flyer is controlled via a smart twin-toggle transmitter that doubles up as charging unit. Simply plug in for 20 minutes for 6-8 minutes of easily controlled flying action.
Needless to say, with 3 channels this ludicrously entertaining plaything does all the up/down/left/right/forwards/backwards business you’d expect. But it does it with such simpleton-friendly panache you’ll look like a pro in no time. So woka-woka are you waiting for? Hurry up and touch down on that Buy button. Piloting a helicopter just got a whole lot easier!
- For ages 10+
- Gyroscope Stability System
- Metal framed body
- 3 channel control; really fly forwards and backwards
- Easy to fly
- Ultra steady, land on platforms like never before
- Flashing Red/Blue LED lights
- Can programme the helicopter to fly on three different channels. Just move the switch to A, B or C, switch off the helicopter and controller. Then power it back on and it will be programmed on that channel. This will allow three people in the same room to control their own helicopter.
- 1:64 Scale Infrared controlled mini 3 channel helicopter
- Remote control range: around 10 meters
- Full charge time: 20 minutes
- Flying time per charge: about 6-8 minutes
- Infrared controlled, fixed frequency
- Approximately 23cm (L) x 3.5cm (H) x 10cm (W)
- Controller: Requires 6x AA batteries ï¿½ not included
- Helicopter: Rechargeable battery: 3.7V 100Mah Li-Po ï¿½ included
- 1x Gyro Flyer R/C Helicopter
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Instructions
Spare Blades Accessory Contents:
- Tail rotor
- One set of main blades including support bar